sabato 1 marzo 2014

Tanya Burr Exclusive Collection by EyeCandy



Tanya Burr is a young English blogger who likes fashion and makeup. She has just launched her exclusive nail polishes and lipglosses collection. I have to say that I've never tried these products but everyone loves them and I really like the colours of the nail polishes. My favourites are 'Little Duck' and 'Midnight Sparkles'. They're very elegant and cute. I think they're perfect for spring time.




Tanya Burr è una giovane blogger inglese appassionata di moda e makeup che ha da poco lanciato la sua esclusiva collezione di smalti e lucidalabbra. Ammetto di non averli mai provati, ma tutti ne parlano davvero bene e i colori degli smalti mi piacciono molto, soprattutto il 'Little Duck' e il 'Midnight Sparkles'. I colori sono molto delicati e perfetti per la primavera. 














Complimenti Tan!


Congratulations Tan! 





I do not own these photos. These photos are not mine. If there is copyright I will delete them. 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento