venerdì 7 febbraio 2014

Welcome






Hello everyone!

This is the first time I write a post on my blog and I have to say that I'm quite nervous, but also very excited. I've decided to create a blog because I wanted to have a little corner where to talk about make up, fashion, beauty and more. I say ''more'' because right now I don't know exactly what I 'm going to talk about.
One of the things I'm interested in is music, so I think I will talk about songs and singers too!
I really hope you'll like this new project.
I will do my best.
Enjoy!



Ciao a tutti!

Questa è la prima volta che scrivo un post sul mio blog e sinceramente devo ammettere di essere un po' nervosa, ma anche molto curiosa. Ho deciso di creare un blog perché volevo avere un posto tutto mio dove parlare di make up, fashion, beauty, ma anche di molto altro. Dico ''molto altro" perché in questo momento non so neanche io di cosa parlerò.
Tra le mie passioni occupa un posto importante anche la musica, perciò non mancheranno riferimenti a canzoni o cantanti.
Spero davvero che questo nuovo progetto possa piacervi.
Io mi impegnerò davvero molto e spero che i miei sforzi non siano inutili.
Enjoy!





I do not own this photo. This photo is not mine. If there's copyright I will delete it.









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento