domenica 30 marzo 2014

How To Deal With Acne

Today I want to share with you my experience with acne skin.
Acne is the worst disease ever! I have been having acne problem for six years now and I'm very upset.  Everytime I look in the mirror I get so nervous and sad. I know I'm not the only girl on Earth with acne but when I look around I see only girls with a flawless skin. During all this years I've tried lots of creams and some of them made my skin look like as it was burned so I had to stop using them. The others hadn't worked at all. I used Epiduo, Differin, Duac, Benzac, EffaclarDuo and more. Then my dermatologist decided to prescribe me an antibiotic but it hasn't worked too. Then, eight months ago I asked my doctor If I could use the Diane pill. She agreed and I'm currently using it. This pill is an oral birth control medication  also used to treat acne. Unfortunately my acne hasn't disappered at all. I don't know why because I don't have a severe acne with cysts. I have a comedogenic acne.  Next month I'm going to the dermatologist again and I hope she will finally find a solution. I know some people use Roaccutan which is a very strong medicine but has several side effects. (Also Diane has side effects but Roaccutan's are more serious).
If you have acne or oily skin you should use oil-free and non-comedogenic make up products. One of the best foundation for acneic skin is the Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution. ( 02 fresh ivory is the fairest shade). To wash my face I use the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel for Oily Sensite Skin. It is paraben-free, soap-free and tested on imperfection-prone skin. I highly recommend this product because it eliminates excess sebum leaving the skin clear and refreshed. At last, I use a peel-off mask once a week. The one I use is the Canova Salipil mask. It helps my skin to be less oily. You can find it in your nearest pharmacy.
I know lots of you have acne too. We have to fight against this disease every single day but I want to tell you something: 
WE ARE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT WITH YOUR SKIN, THEN USE MAKEUP AND COVER YOUR SPOTS OR SCARS. IT HELPS AND YOU WILLL FEEL BETTER. WE WILL DEFEAT ACNE. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE YET, GO TO THE DERMATOLOGIST AND ASK FOR A CURE.

                                We deserve happiness. 





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento