sabato 22 marzo 2014

15 Facts About Me



1. I love music.It makes me very happy.

2. I am afraid of mosquitos.I don't know why but when I see a mosquito flying next to me I run away (and sometimes I scream.

3. When I meet a new person I'm quite shy but then I feel more confident.

4. My favourite bag (as you know because I wrote a post about it) is the Cèline Boston Bag. I want it! 

5. I love music and singing.

6. I've played lots of sports but I haven't found one I really like. 

7. Now I'm obsessed with Zoella and Marcus Butler videos on Youtube.

8. I hate when you tell the hairdresser to cut only a centimetre of your hair and then she does the opposite.

9. I'm skinny even If I eat a lot.

10. I wish I was higher.

11. I love girly things: bags, shoes, clothes, make up. 

12. I have very pail skin and I can't find a very light foundation (DAMN!)

13. Rain and wind make me feel angry and sad.

14. I can't wait to travel to the USA or to England.

15. English is my favourite subject at school. 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento